The fun doesnt stop in Winter
Don’t listen to anyone when they say there’s nothing to do in Winter in Adelaide. It may be cold outside, but there’s always something to fill your time while on holidays at Adelaide Shores.
Within Adelaide Shores
- Leisure Centre: If its raining outside and the kids still want to get our and play, the Caravan Park has an indoor leisure centre with TV’s, coin-operated arcade games including racing cars, air hockey and pool.
- Mini Golf:If the sun is shining, West Beach Mini Golf is a perfect cheap family activity.
Around Adelaide Shores
- Winter Wonderland at Glenelg: Its back again! Starting July 2nd, Glenelg turns into an Ice Skating Rink. Bring the kids, or bring out your inner kid and give ice skating a go
- Head to the Cinema: Glenelg has just opened its new cinema complex, just off Jetty Road. With 6 screens, its an all day activity for those really cold and rainy days
- Discover the wineries: It’s a bit further than other activities, but spending a day at a winery, next to a fire with some great food and wine is a perfect way for adults to spend their day with friends or family.
- Do a bit of shopping: Harbour Town and Marion Shopping Centre are within 20 minutes of Adelaide Shores.