Do you know Adelaide Shores?
- Our precinct is a whopping 135 hectares in total!
- Adelaide Shores Caravan Park first opened in 1958 as West Beach Caravan Park.
- Over 750,000 people visit Adelaide Shores each year for holidays, events, leisure and sport.
- The precinct is set on 1.2 kilometres of coastline.
- Adelaide Shores Resort was formerly called “Marine Land Holiday Village” back in the days of Marineland at West Beach, which was home to dolphins and of course, Mr Percival the pelican until it closed in 1988.
- Adelaide Shores is home to SA’s only FIFA 2 star rated synthetic football pitch.
- In 2015 Adelaide Shores will become home to Australia’s first aerial adventure park!